SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Patrick Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 01:41:12 -0700
I kind of like reading what the group thinks of a moderator.   It's a bit
tiresome, but it persuades me one way or another, and lets me in on the
evaluation of the final decision.  The other option is to be TOLD what
the decision is, and wonder what tipped the scales.  This is something we
can do together. -- and from what I've read, I lean towards the moderator.
The exclusion parameters are reasonable.

Patrick @ PLU