SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Jamie Armfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jamie Armfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 12:28:10 +1030
From what I have observed, the majority of evidence presented seems to be
in favour of having a moderator. Personally, I also add my support to the
suggestion. In my humble opinion, I think we *should* be shielded from
the unkind (usually angry, prejudiced) "flames" directed at others.

They certainly do nothing to lift *my* day!! How about yours?

As far as the other moderation criteria, I think any measure to reduce
the amount of mail we all receive would be welcome. Personally ( along
with everyone I assume) I am interested in the comments of others regarding
film and TV. But certainly I am not interested in sorting through the
irrelevant mail that has nothing (or *very* little) to do with the subject.
(and that probably includes this e-mail ;) ) I just don't have the time!!

Thanks for reading :)

Jamie.

Jamie R. Armfield                   <[log in to unmask]>
Dynix Australia Pty Ltd             Voice: +61 8 366 4000
PO Box 1075                           Fax: +61 8 366 4098
Kent Town SA 5071