SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 11:30:21 EST
Ok Marlboro Man Wanna Be I love westerns to, and I am a marlboro
man wanna be too - but like I'm a girl!

I always wanted to do the cattle drive thing, until I went out west and
figured out that 1) they have no out houses on the range 2) they
have no trees that can be substituted for outhouses, and 3) get this
you don't bathe, like there are no showers!!

gross.

jj