SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
wheeler dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 15:04:26 -0600
Thank you, Jeremy, for setting the record straight on the Good Times
virus matter, and the related xiii, or whatever it was, virus hoax.
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate your
diligence as an editor, and your concise action in clearing up this
matter quickly.
For what it's worth, I will be out of the University after tomorrow,
Thursday the 8th, home writing a book over Christmas break. To all
members of the discussion board, greeting of the season, and again,
thanks, Jeremy.
Wheeler Winston Dixon [log in to unmask]