SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 4

From:
Joshua Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 12:35:21 CST
I am looking for information on Paul Virilio, the French author of the
book "War and Cinema." In particular, I am looking for biographical info
on him, as well as any information that might help me understand his
intellectual background and context.

It seems to me that people should respond to me directly, rather than
through the list, as I don't think too many people will really want to
find a bunch of information about Virilio in their mailboxes.

Thanks in advance,

Joshua Hirsch