SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 3

From:
James Tichenor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 16:26:02 CST
>To: Multiple recipients of list SCREEN-L <[log in to unmask]>

>One element that seems to be missing in many of these guides (at least in
>paper
>form) is a strong referencing of international (non-US) titles. How does the
>MPG CD ROM do in that category?
>
>Cam Williams

Admittedly, it is American skewed. That's not to say it doesn't list
international films. It probably lists them, if they ever played in
the US. There is no indication for reason of inclusion.

I'm not good with internation filmmakers - through a couple names
out, so we can see how much it covers...

James