SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 1

From:
Ulf Dalquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 12:18:54 +0100
I didn't sign on to SCREEN-L to have my mailbox fillmed with flames. If Dobson
is as stupid as his remarks - ignore him. My guess is he's just in for a cheap
laugh on behalf of everyone upset by his clever posts. Don't let him get it.
If theres no way to supress the urge to post on this, please move the discussion

to alt.flames or post it direcly to the persons involved.
Thanks,
Ulf

-- Ulf Dalquist Dept. of Sociology --
 --  Box 114 221 00 Lund SWEDEN   --