SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994

From:
Hannu Salmi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 19:40:41 +0200
One of our students is writing a paper on a theme that deals
with the import of Finnish films to the US during the 20s and
30s. She has, however, had difficulties in finding any
information about the company that imported these films.
The company was Zenith Film Association, located in Duluth.
In the year 1923, it was renamed as Continental Films Association.

Does anyone know anything about this company? I appreciate
any information. Are there any registers of the American film
companies available?

Thanks in advance!

Hannu Salmi
University of Turku