SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
Angelica Brisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 1994 17:55:02 -0400
what kind of editing are you doing right now for film?  AVID and
Lightworks are the only relaiable digital non-linear systems with
software taylored towards producing film cut lists.  I've worked with
AVID and would be happy to talk to you about the technical aspects and I
can find out what prices are available for purchase, but my guess is that
in the next year you will see some semi affordable systems from either
these two companies or a competitor.  Good luck and I look forward to
hearing from you.
Angelica