SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
Murray Pomerance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 14:33:20 -0400
The whole point here is undoubtedly that no one on this serv. wants to
insult anyone else. Sometimes people feel like reaching out to share
ideas or to ask for help, and their reaching doesn't indicate laziness.
I took Tropiano's original message to mean just, and only, that. No
offense to Williams, to Tropiano or anyone. I would like to feel that I
can ask for help here without being regarded as too lazy to help myself.
I am quite capable of helping myself, but if that is all I want or need
to do I can proceed without SCREEN-L and all other servs.
PomeranceOn Sun, 16 Oct