SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
Missy Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 1994 18:11:05 EDT
I too have started out this semester by 'making' the students in my
Intro to Broadcasting class get a computer account and join a list
concerned with media (SCREEN-L, MASSCOMM, etc).  I've never seen students
so excited about anything.  I hope that this excitement continues when
they 'have' to do their research paper..... :-)

Melissa Lee Price (Dr. Missy) | [log in to unmask]
I squint my eyes and hocus pocus
The whole world can look in soft focus
I like it, I like it better that way        --Carrie Newcomer