SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
"John S. Drew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 09:19:35 EDT
For four years I produced a cable access talk show called The Chronic Rift in
New York City.  We produced 100 half hour episodes that covered all areas of
the field and most critics felt that we did more than the usual fandom
approach to the genre.

If you are interested in particular episodes or would like a catalog of
episodes, e-mail me your address and I will mail one to you.

-John S. Drew of [log in to unmask]