SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
"D. S. Cunningham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 1994 15:19:15 PDT
to Pam [log in to unmask]

several of my students have visited all of the sites used in VERTIGO and THE
BIRDS--I've even gone to the little town used in THE BIRDS.

the most popular sites from the most popular TV series on TV right now are in
Brentwood--Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman's death site and OJ's
house--there have benn several articles on lookie-loos by folks who
live and can't park in the neighborhoods. One of my out of town
friends was desperate to visit the sites and take pictures!

Didja hear about CNN--they rec'd multiple complaints about the fact
that they chose to cover the invasion of Haiti in lieu of more BOR-ING
preliminary hearing coverage--Ahhhhh, America, Love it or leave it!

Donna Cunningham
University of Southern California