SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Beth Elise Stryker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 11:20:49 -0400
Is your film or video queer? Strange? Odd? Perverse? Invert? Peculiar?
Is it ANIMATION? OPTICALLY PRINTED? HAND-COLORED? SCRATCHED ON?
Or otherwise manipulated in some way Frame by Frame?

Submit your short works to
The 8th Annual Lesbian & Gay Experimental Film Festival's
FRAME BY FRAME QUEER PROGRAM

Deadline July 15, 1994
Send Submissions to:
Frame by Frame Queer
Attn: Beth Stryker
149 Church St. #4s
NYC NY 10007

For more info e-mail Beth Stryker ([log in to unmask])
or call Shawn Atkins (212) 254-2631

This is both a call for submisisons, and a request for anyone out there to
please let me know of any works you might recommend for this program.
Post here or feel free to e-mail me personally.

Thanx,

Beth Stryker