SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

From:
Naomi Tirosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 1994 09:15:27 +0300
Films dealing with the vietnamese conflict are: Coming home, The Deer Hunter,
Apoclypse Now, Garden of Stones, Full Metal Jacket, Good Morning Vietnam,
Birdy, Born On the Forth of July, Platoon.

There was a series made by BBC in 1985 called "soldiers" based on a book by
Johm Keegan and Richard Holmes dealing the history of battles, war soldiers
etc.
Are you interested in films of WWII? We have some in our collection, If you
need more information you're welcome tocontact me.
good luck

Naomi Tirosh
Media Librarian
Haifa University