SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

From:
Denise Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 1994 16:11:32 CDT
>Denise-
>Not that I wish to rush to the defense of DeMan and Foucault --
>but, can you give me your sources for
><<the other intentionally infecting
>other people with HIV and all)>>?
>This is news to me!
>Gene Stavis, School of Visual Arts - NYC

'Twas a biography I do not own, not being a fan of the man. I believe
it came out last year some time....this was a topic batted about in a
recent critical theory class I had. Of course, I can't PROVE that it's
true, but the prof. at the front of the room and the biographer were
certainly not hedging about the issue....

º Denise M. Bryson, Northeast Missouri State University º
º Division of Language and Literature º
º Kirksville, Missouri 63501 º
º º
º [log in to unmask] º
º º
º "You keep using that word....I do not think it means what you º
º think it means." -- Inigo Montoya -- º