SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
Peter Bergting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 1994 11:50:26 GMT
Hello out there!

I am writing an essay on John Woo and his films and I desperately need
production info on all his films. Is there anyone out there who can provide me
with at least a complete film-list (with the original titles) I would be very
happy.
And also if anyone knows the original dialogue in The Killer where
Chow Yun-Fat and his co star are referring to each other as Micky Mouse
and Dumbo. What are they really talking about?
Any other material on Woo would also be appreciated. Particulary material
concerning eastern religion and its influences on asian cinema.
Any comments or info can be mailed directly to me or to the list.

Cheers,
Peter Bergting ([log in to unmask])