SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
Kal Alston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 1994 16:21:55 -0500
A lot of the old Disney films have recently been released on video as a series.

There are a lot of them--although i think that some of them were originally
on the Wonderful World of Disney, like The three lives of Thomasina, Pollyanna
(with Hayley Mills).

Others I can think of are That Darn Cat (1965 with Dean Jones and Suzanne
 Pleshette)
The Happiest Millionaire (Fred McMurray--the last film WD personally oversaw
 1967)
The Computer Wore Tennis shoes (1970 and its fab sequel, Now You See Him, Now
 You
Don't 1972, both with Kurt Russell)  And even later Freaky Friday 1977 with
Jodie Foster.  On the early end, there's Song of the South (1946) which mixes
live action and animation, although we could not find that on video.

I suspect you could get a list of the recent video releases at least from the
DISNEY STORE or maybe even from your local video store.
Kal Alston
236c Education--UIUC
1310 S. 6th Street
Champaign, Il  61820