SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
Helen Mellett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Mellett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 1994 15:54:02 CDT
 I have a patron who is interested in locating film versions of Kate Chopin's
 novel _The Awakening_.  There was a made-for-tv version staring Kelly McGillis
 a few years ago.  We believe there was another version made either in the
 late 1970's or early 1980's.  It may have "lighthouse" in the title.  I have
 checked several film guides to no avail.

 Please respond directly to my me.  Thanks in advance!

 Helen Mellett                             [log in to unmask]
 Reference Services Librarian              [log in to unmask]
 Oesterle Library, North Central College
 Naperville, IL  60540