SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

Date:
Fri, 27 May 1994 20:40:57 EDT
A few years back there was a small yet spectacular bookshop in London
that specialized in film books.  There wasn't any title that I could
think of while there that they did not have a copy or two of, and they
did also have many, many titles that I never heard of.

Sadly I remember little more but the folks at British Film Institute
library could tell you -- if it is indeed still in business.

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <[log in to unmask]>