SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

From:
y oneHiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 1994 04:13:41 EST
Is it possible that Anne Frank having been captured along with her family,
deported, locked in a box car, put into a concentration camp and then died
could, in some way, be anything other than a part of the main
horror. What else can it take to be counted. In my thinking the horror covered
everyone involved, Russians, Poles, Lithuanians, French, Dutch and on and on.
It didn't matter where you lived or what camp you were placed in. There was
only one reason for Anne Frank's capture, her death.
Sorry to carry on so, but the <final solution> was a horror that I cannot
forget.

John Hiller

Smithsonian Institution___________________________202-357-3283
Museum of American History MRC: [log in to unmask]
Washington, DC 20560