SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 1994 09:45:56 -0500
I was Amos Vogel's teaching assistant/teaching 'associate' at the
Annenberg School for several years (as was Bill Mikulak, Dave Perlmutter,
Kent Goshorn, and a few other netters out there). Amos and I kept
up correspondence over the years, but NOT over E-mail. I recommend,
therefore, that you contact Phebe Shinn at the Annenberg School
([log in to unmask]), though if I know Amos the most you'll get is
a mailing address, and likely not a private one at that. Phebe was his
secretary for years, however, and would know how to reach him.
I also suspect Bill Mikulak will respond to your query, and he is
undoubtedly more up to date on this than I.

Let me know what you find; it's been a while since I talked with Amos,
and I should get in touch with him.

Regards,

        -- Derek Bouse