SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
Dianne K Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 1994 16:43:01 -0500
Here! Here!

I have been afraid to speak my mind about Ms. K... lest I be beaten to
death by hoards of patriotic devotees...come on I hail from the eastern
part of Massachusetts and recognize that surly superior but unintelligent
brand of parochialism.

For evidence of this I point to her rude behavior just prior to and
during the medal ceremony.

How many endorsements does she have anyway?  How can someone who is so
inarticulate have so many...oops I forgot about all the other
professional athletes...

Thumbs up for Katarina Witt!

Dianne Brooks