SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
Joshua Lenius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 1994 00:48:29 CST
  I'm not sure if I posted this here yet, so I'll post it (possibly again)
anyway...
  I have a copy of Quentin Tarantino's orignal script for Reservoir Dogs in
hand, but no it's not in electronic format.  Yet!  I'm currently undertaken
the slightly arduous task of hand-typing it into a word-processor verbatim,
as I've gotten many requests for it...  I'm not sure how legal this is, but
as soon as I finish it, I'll let you all know, and then I can ship it out to
whoever wants it...  (I hope...there's always that darn legality factor, if
any...  :)
  So, I'll keep working at it, and I'll let you know when I'm done...
  I'm also in the process of converting the final film version into a stage
play...  Probably also very illegal...  :P  But what the hell, I've got some
free time!

  Josh from Madison, WI