SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
John Magee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 1994 16:58:25 -0600
My problem with the Breakfast Club is that these people all become friends
in the end. That is a load of crap. I knew people in school, of those
five stereotypes, and a lot more that they missed, none of them mixed,
except for a few who "crossed over" a few intelligent jocks, etc.... These
groups even dated within the group.