SCREEN-L Archives

December 1993

From:
"Willie J. Hagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1993 13:50:42 EST
I will be teaching introductory screenwriting this Spring at the
University of Connecticut. Throughout the course I will be bringing
in guest speakers. For example, I will bring in a Director to talk
about what he or she looks for when selecting a script. I will do
the same with an Actor or Actress. I will also bring in an Agent to
respond to all the agent-related questions that novice writers have.

I have several people in mind in the New York, CT and Boston area. I
am in the process of contacting them. However, knowing how schedule
conflicts can arise with little notice I am trying to expand the list of
people in the business in the NY, CT and MA area who might be willing to
participate in my class as quest speakers.

A limo (car) will pick up the speakers, they will be fed (and housed overnight
if necessary) and they will be driven back to their home or office. The class
is an evening class, Tuesdays, 6:30-9:30 pm. If you know anyone who would be
willing to participate in this classs please let me know and I will contact
them. Any other thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.