SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
Bert Deivert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1993 08:44:16 +0100
If anyone has experience with video conferencing for use in the classroom
(like remote hookups overseas for sharing course discussions) please
contact me. I think it would be exciting to implement an international film
course in our curriculum where students could take a course at two
universities and then link up over video and discuss with two teachers and
groups of students simultaneously. We are on the verge of buying a system
and I am in the reference group -- any experience welcome. Thanks. Mail me
directly, please, since I assume this is not of general interest to the
list.
Bert

* Bert Deivert     Film Studies                         *
* Univ. of Karlstad, Sweden        [log in to unmask]  *