SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
Sandy Dwiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1993 09:17:18 EST

> =======================================================FRI NOV 12, 1993
 15.32.21
> Friends,
> The passion expressed over the past few days has both entertained and i
> nfuriated me. Of course some silent films are brilliant, universal works
> of art. . .but, to contend that there have been no significant
> developments in the movies since Jolson opened his mouth reminds me of
> those who contend that English language literature has not progressed
> since Shakespeare (or whoever he/she was).
> And, this was sent to me by a potter friend this morning, and I thought
> I'd pass it along to you. He received it from CLAYART-L.

Please tell me where I can subscribe to CLAYART-L.  I'm a potter in my other
life...Thanks
+  Sandy Dwiggins               Internet: [log in to unmask]        +
+  Building 82, Room 111        Phone: (301) 496-7406                    +
+  Bethesda, Maryland 20892     Fax:   (301) 480-8105                    +