SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
Bert Deivert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1993 11:44:47 +0100
I wonder if Maltin's (or any other movie database)is available on CD ROM
for Macintosh? I have seen a few other movie CD ROMs for sale, one from
Criterion, and another one from Paramount, I believe, for getting ideas
about what films one might rent based on user input to some questions.
Having text files would work as well, if they were rather complete. I know
Screen-L has some database files for recent years, but something based on
Halliwell's or Maltin's books would be interesting. Anybody know or own
anything like this?

Bert Deivert     Film Studies
Univ. of Karlstad, Sweden        [log in to unmask]    (*)(*)