SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
"David A. Kluft" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1993 00:24:50 -0500
THE UFVA STUDENT FILM AND VIDEO FESTIVAL
announces its second annual competition

The UFVA Student Film and Video Festival, an international competition
held annually at the conference of the University Film & Video Association,
encourages works of film and video by undergraduate and graduate students
throughout the world.

The first annual festival included experimental, documentary, and narrative
categories. Our second festival will also include new categories, animation
among them.

Our Entry Form will be sent out towards the end of the year. If you would
like to be added to our mailing list, or you have any other questions, please
e-mail Dave Kluft, Festival Director, at:

Please include your name, address, phone and/or fax number, and also the
name of your institution and whether you are a graduate, undergraduate, or
faculty member.

If you would like to contact us via regular mail, phone, or fax, please
'finger' the above e-mail address for more information. In the event that
this does not work, e-mail us requesting our address or phone number.