SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
Aris Gerakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1993 22:06:42 EST
My mailer was flooded by people saying "the xxxx movie is a remake, too."
But there are thousands of movies that are either word-for-word remakes or
have been inspired by another movie.  Everybody knows that, and I don't
see an end in this discussion.  In fact, I can hardly think of any recent
movie that has not been inspired by another.  Prove me wrong if you can.

Regards,

Aris