SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1993 16:21:10 CST

> I will be teaching screenwriting at the University of Connectiuct this
> summer and would like to form a screenwriters group that would meet
> monthly.  Such a group would be useful for new writers as well as
> experienced writers.  It would be a forum to share ideas, contacts and
> provide an opportunity to obtain critical feedback on works in progress.
> Is there anyone in Connecticut interested?

Mr.Hagan,

I am from Connecticut and am currently a freshman film major at Northwestern
University.  I am seriously interested in screenwriting and would like info
about your proposed screenwriting group or, if possible, how I can get into
your summer class at UCONN.

Thanks very much,

Douglas Cohen

*You can either respond to me at my roommate's terminal through the
 discussion group or may respond to me personally at:[log in to unmask]