SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
Marcus Richey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1993 15:14:23 -0100
Screen people,  I'm eager to hear something regarding Van Sant's new one of
the Robbins book.  Can someone tell me, has it opened?  I heard a rumor
that it got some bad press and Gus pulled it back to the cutting room.
True?  Has anyone seen it?  This American in Sweden would greatly
appreciate any Cowgirl news.  Feel free to get back to me personally.
Thanks in advance for any takers--Marcus.

Marcus Richey   University of Karlstad, Sweden   English, American Studies
[log in to unmask]                 I'm half a world away  --REM