SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
Alison McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1993 14:48:00 PST
Thanks to Ramona Curry for expressing what are probably the opinions of many
subscribers on this list in articulate, non-flaming fashion.  I second them
whole-heartedly.

Nothing is going to interest everyone, and it's not too difficult to determine,
through subject headings, which items will be of interest to oneself.  I'm a
tad compulsive and read -- or at least scan -- everything, but hey, that's my
headache.  I'm also free to dump the mail with headings that don't interest
me.

The more discussion, the better, I say.  And if discussions sometimes include
lists of films, that's okay.  You never know what's going to make brain
synapses fire more rapidly and productively.

Alison McKee
Department of Film and Television
UCLA