SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1993 20:54:10 EST
To all concerned:
 As one of the people responsible for putting out the SCS Job List, I wanted
to respond to Sarah's questions:
  First, the SCS Job List was bulk mailed on Nov.5; for reasons that are totally
 beyond me, it seems to have taken almost two weeks to have made its way
across the country. We were a tad delayed from our original Oct. 31 deadline
getting it out but I have no idea why it took this long to reach SCS members.
I am personally very embarrassed by the situation, since we jumped through
hoops to try to get the list to people fast.
  As for posting it on Screen-L, I am the culpret here. I have encountered some
technical difficulties getting it posted. The disc we wrote it on was damaged
and I did not have a backup. I have recovered the file now and will be getting
some help on Monday posting it.

--Henry Jenkins