SCREEN-L Archives

October 1993

Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1993 12:36:00 PDT
Apologies all'round for any flaming that may have made folks uncomfortable!
And for any misunderstanding of the situation on my part.

Okay, I have a question.  I am in search of a 35mm print of
PORTRAIT OF JENNIE (William Dieterle:  1948) that still features
the original green tinting in the final reel and Technicolor in
the last shot.

Failing that, I'd settle for a videotape with the above color features
intact.  None of the videotape versions I've seen have retained any of the
color.

Any suggestions?

Alison McKee
Department of Film and Television