SCREEN-L Archives

September 1993

From:
Blaine Allan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1993 09:47:20 EDT
Invariably, it seems much easier to discover when a television series
started than to learn when it ended.  I know that the ITV program
Ready, Steady, Go started in August 1963 (and played an important role
in building the British pop music scene of the 1960s).  Try as I might,
I can't find any date for the end of the series.  Can someone (perhaps
one of our British Screen-L'ers, who might have readier access to the
appropriate reference sources than I) help?

Blaine Allan                           [log in to unmask]
Film Studies
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario
Canada  K7L 3N6