SCREEN-L Archives

August 1993

From:
Mary Jane Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1993 14:59:36 -0400
"Where the spirit Lives" is being rebroadcast for perhaps the 5th time by
the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Suday Aug. 15, 1993 at 8-10  pm
EST.The programme has provoked verymixed reactions in the past from members
of the First Nations, according to the media and personal contacts.

Nine years after its first broadcast (10/29/92) is this still true? More so?

I'm analyzing this television movie for a book and am interested in any
e-mail to me directly  (either from seeing the program before on CBC or PBS
or seeing it again now -- for those within range of CBC transmitters)

Mary Jane Miller

Mary Jane Miller
Dept. of Film Studies, Dramatic and Visual Arts
Brock University
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
L2S 3A1

Phone (416) 688 5550, ext 3584,  FAX (416) 682 9020, e-mail