SCREEN-L Archives

July 1993

From:
Edwin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1993 10:29:11 CET
In Message Thu, 8 Jul 1993 17:46:09 EDT, Kevin writes:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I've been trying to recall the title of a TV program that I used
>to watch a long time ago. An old man narrated fairy tales and his
>old dog was always present in the picture. I guess the program was
>a British production... I would appreciate any help if you know
>what I'm talking about. I need the title.

Hi Kevin,

I'm pretty sure that the title of this program is "The Storyteller". It was
a Jim Henson (Muppet show) production starring John Hurt as the old man. The
fairy tales were played by puppets. Here in Holland it's available on video,
maybe you can find it in the States.

Edwin

E-mail: [log in to unmask]