SCREEN-L Archives

July 1993

Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1993 05:29:55 -0500

> I bet Let's Make Love in French is much sexier to say than "let's make love."
>
> "Let's make love in French."
> See how much sexier that is?
>
> You know what I mean, and I'm wasting your time, so sorry,
> M o R
>
> --
> Mark Bunster |Exchange conversation if you dare--
> Survey Research Lab--VCU |Share an empty thought or a laugh.
> Richmond, VA 23220 |
> (804) 367-8813/353-1731 | -edFROM

Well, if you believed *that* film's title, Let's Make Love in French is
*Le Milliardaire* (hence The Millionnaire). Dramatically less sexy.
IMHO, of course.
For better translation I refer you to Serge Gainsbourg!
Now *I'm* wasting your time, and apologies are due. (But, seriously,
doesn't anybody know who the guy in *Bell, Book and Candle* was?? I
*really* want to know)
Ali