SCREEN-L Archives

May 1993

From:
Rick Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1993 14:18:38 -0500
I've found this book useful for gender & film noir:

Krutnik, Frank.  In a Lonely Street:  Film Noir, Genre, Masculinity.  NY:=
=20
Routledge, 1991.

I'm sure several people will suggest this one:

Clover, Carol J.  Men, Women, and Chainsaws:  Gender in the Modern Horror
Film.  Princeton:  Princeton UP, 1992.