SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1993 10:01:13 CST
    The new DIGEST function is now available on SCREEN-L.  And it appears
    to be working.

    DIGEST is a newly introduced function of LISTSERV, the software that
    runs discussion lists like SCREEN-L.  Each day LISTSERV collects all of
    SCREEN-L's messages and packages them in a single file with an index at
    the start that is based on the subject headings.

    Here's a portion of what SCREEN-L's digest looked like yesterday (the
    number after the subject heading indicates how many times that that
    subject appeared):

  1. Rouch- Human Pyramid (2)
  2. Valley Town (3)
  3. Rouch- Sandy