SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
Donna Kenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1993 14:33:43 -0500

I'm having e-mail difficutly reaching you individually.  Please get in
touch with me (address below) re: weekend, which is fine, and I used to
teach at George Mason, so I can give you somehwat of a rundown,
opinions, etc.  Sounds good -- send your (phone) number!

Looking forward to discussing film noir in person, and thanks for the
reference.

Donna Kenny

send to:  IN%"[log in to unmask]"