SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
Melissa Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1993 10:00:45 -0400
From:   EKU::ACSDAVIS     "Melissa Davis"  7-APR-1993 08:23:59.16
To:     IN%"[log in to unmask]"
CC:     ACSDAVIS
Subj:   Field of Dreams

Dear Members,

Last night on CBS _Field of Dreams_ was aired beginning at 8:45.  I
started watching it and somewhere during the course of it I fell asleep.
The last part that I remember seeing was the part where Kevin Costner
was talking to his wife about a dream where he and some author were
sitting at a ball park.  Turns out his wife had the same dream the
previous night.  Could someone who has seen this movie explain the rest
of the film to me.

If you build it he will come!

Melissa C. Davis
Academic Computing Services