SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
"TODD F. MILLS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1993 10:55:49 -0600
Could anybody who has ready access to current actors' directories, help
me with a name/address and reply to me directly, please? please?

I need a current snailmail address for JANE MERROW
(English actress, supporting role in "Lion in Winter", etc.)
As of 1989 she was at 90 Regent St., London SW1, but the address is no
longer valid.

If anybody has citations to biographical material about her (other
than just lists of film credits), I would be grateful for that too.

Todd Mills
University of Denver