SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
Julie Friedline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Friedline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1993 11:58:07 -0500
I too consider "Homefront" a rare example of quality television. Check
your local listing closely because last week's episode was preempted (in
our area, anyway) by an ABC special on Waco. Our local affiliate announced
that a two-hour season finale of Homefront would air Monday from 8-10 p.m.
CST, however today's paper indicates that it is only an hour (8-9);
anyway, I'm not sure what its scheduling situation is, but its definitey
worth checking out.

Julie Friedline
Media Studies
University of Iowa