SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
Luke Hockley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1993 09:52:00 BST
In the Media Arts Department we are wanting to improve what we offer to
students in the way of Digital Video.  At the moment we are Macintosh based
using Video Spigot and Premier.  We are thinking about buying in Digital Film,
but no one here has much experience in using it, indeed experience in the UK
seems a bit thin on the ground.  As well as it being used by our multimedia
students we would like to be able to output quick time movies to tape, perhaps
containing animations, for use in work by the video production students.  Any
comments, words of warning, hints, tips or rumours would be gratefully
received.
Many thanks Luke Hockley