SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
Chrys Ingraham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1993 15:45:40 -0400
TO all:
        I think as long as we have Ernie and Gary on this list we don't
have to worry about Jeremy doing any screening.  They're doing a great
job of letting us all know when "thought control" is taking place.  Me
thinks thou dost protest too much!  Those who you accuse of political
correctness and thought control could never come close to the extensive
usage and power you give to such manufactured concepts/"movements".
I can only imagine what better use we could all make of the time it
takes to delete these "diligent" efforts at keeping us all "free".
Chrys