SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
Bjorn Sorenssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1993 23:13:52 +0200
First of all let me congratulate you on the way SCREEN-L is being
run presently, Jeremy. From my view it is a very good way of getting
an idea about directions and discussions in American film studies.
        Judging from what I have seen so far, I would not worry
about your moderating the list thus giving us a "leaner", but no doubt
better discussion forum. The question is whether you have the time and
opportunity to do this.
Bjorn Sorenssen, University of Trondheim, Norway