SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1993 16:13:51 PDT
It may well be that one of the underlying reasons for moderating
Screen-L, a considerable amount of material that would better have been
sent privately rather than posted, could be mitigated if we all would
just write our email address in the body of our messages. Thus could we
send our one-liners, snappy replies, and other personal communications
to their intended recipient only. I'd suggest that we try that for a
while before going to a moderated list.

-Henry Breitrose
 Stanford